Spring Mill Partners is rapidly growing boutique tax practice located in King of Prussia, PA. We specialize in serving high net worth individuals and our practice is designed around the unique needs of our client base, including compliance in trusts, estates, partnerships, and corporations as well financial planning services. We are seeking an experienced tax professional to join our team.
- Prepare complex individual, business and trust returns.
- Review individual, business and trust tax returns prepared by less experience staff.
- Review, research, and respond to tax notices by various taxing authorities.
- Perform detailed analysis and research of issues when required.
- Maintain lines of communication with staff and clients with the ability to anticipate and address client concerns.
- Promote new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
- Mentor less experienced staff members.
- Utilize industry specific software packages such as CCH ProSystem Fx, Quick Books, RIA GoFileRoom, CCH and RIA Tax Research Software and BNA Income tax planner.
- Two to five years of public accounting or tax experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or demonstrated progress towards obtaining CPA
- MST preferred but not required
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, handling several projects at once
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to establish relationships with co-workers, clients and other professionals.